Back from Vacation

Yep, I'm back. We went to Palawan, actually. I had so much photos underwater and on land. We went to see some corals, shipwrecks and so much more. Yeah, we went scuba-diving. I met some new friends along the way, too. They're so nice! All the people were nice, actually. The food was delicious there! The place was simply beautiful and environment-friendly. There was even a law there that if you throw your trash in the wrong place (obviously, you guys know that) 3 times, you're going to pay PHP 5,000 in cash and 3 months imprisonment (in jail). I have so much more to tell, but it would probably fill up this post.


Today was a fine day probably... but it wasn't as good as the other days that I usually have.
That's probably because I'm having some friend issues again. I always have. I just don't know... I think I'm just not good in making friends or probably because I'm not a good friend... I feel bad and disappointed for myself now. I think they don't want to talk to me anymore or don't want to be my friend... because I sense they're ignoring me. Oh, but that's only one person. Don't get mistaken by my word 'their' because I'm talking about only 1 person, so no worries. So sadddd... I just won't talk about it. I'll just take my feelings away now to forget it.

I'm proud that this post finally doesn't have smilies...
I think that's enough for today now. Bye.

0 comments:

Change the Font of the Blog

Support for the Penguin?


Chat!

If you want to post, then I guess you have to follow these rules, please. They would really help you in posting the the things I allow and not allow. Please DON'T post if you can't follow the rules or I'll just delete the messages or IP block you so you can never post again in this C-box. I know its pretty harsh, but I don't want to take off this C-box. Thank you! :)

1 ] No spamming (three or more consecutive, pointless posts in a row). Obviously.

2 ] No advertising, unless informing us of an affiliate acceptance/rejection/removal, in which case you may put your URL in the email box.

3 ] C-box behavior must comply with forum behavior and expectations.

4 ] Respect others. We look down on people who feel the need to endlessly bash others simply for their enjoyment.

5 ] Absolutely no swearing.

6 ] You can share your opinions, but don't go over too much. If you hate it, why do you need to spread it out? Do you think it's useful for you to say "i hAtE u & uR bLoG. gO aWaY & dElEtE iT 4 me, kk?"?

7 ] Flaming and online drama is not in my book also.