Limited. :O



Hey guys. I haven't posted for a while now. You got me feeling like a child now. OMG brainwash! Darn you, polluted mind of mines. It keeps on thinking of songs. xD By the way, if you don't get what I'm saying, the "You got me feeling like a child now" part is 2nd line of the lyrics of Bubbly by Colbie Caillat. :)) It's a pretty old song, but it just kinda whooshed in my mind. I wrote that in 'cuz it rhymed with "I haven't posted for a while now". :D Gets? ^_^ The real lyrics (the 1st line of the song) are actually, "I've been awake for a while now". Wow, long explanation. O_o I'm soooo weird...

Anyway, if you read the title above, you're probably wondering if it had connection with the first paragraph I just posted. Well, no. It's actually connected to this second paragraph (well, not really -- read on xD). Argh, I'm getting distracted by music in my ears... it's like flowing in my head. :| I just downloaded the latest music this week. Every week I download the latest Modern Music (pop, etc.) for the week. Yeah, so my computer is FILLED with music. :|

Okay, so I lied in my second paragraph. Now, I'm going to talk about the limitations for my internet usage. Yeah, there's limited internet even it's summer. How horrible is that?! :( But I have to stick to it because my parents will get mad. Or even my sister. How did they make sure I don't sneak out in case I was going to? Well, here's their solution:


Yes, it's really like that. It's spelled 'StayFocusd'. The time remaining is the elapsed time I have before it blocks all the pages in the internet. Yeah, so everyday I have the maximum of 6 hours. I have to wait the next day to use the computer. So, I have to spend my time wisely. It's an extension in Google Chrome that limits your internet usage.

You might tell me that I'm dumb because I had no idea at all that I should just change the settings and just change the elapsed time so that I could play the computer like forever. Okay, let me just say that I DID try to change the settings... but when I clicked on the button, this is what I got: (drag to your URL bar)



Yeahhh. :( There was something you needed to type. I didn't like typing so I didn't do it anyway. :))

So that's all. :D Bye!

0 comments:

Change the Font of the Blog

Support for the Penguin?


Chat!

If you want to post, then I guess you have to follow these rules, please. They would really help you in posting the the things I allow and not allow. Please DON'T post if you can't follow the rules or I'll just delete the messages or IP block you so you can never post again in this C-box. I know its pretty harsh, but I don't want to take off this C-box. Thank you! :)

1 ] No spamming (three or more consecutive, pointless posts in a row). Obviously.

2 ] No advertising, unless informing us of an affiliate acceptance/rejection/removal, in which case you may put your URL in the email box.

3 ] C-box behavior must comply with forum behavior and expectations.

4 ] Respect others. We look down on people who feel the need to endlessly bash others simply for their enjoyment.

5 ] Absolutely no swearing.

6 ] You can share your opinions, but don't go over too much. If you hate it, why do you need to spread it out? Do you think it's useful for you to say "i hAtE u & uR bLoG. gO aWaY & dElEtE iT 4 me, kk?"?

7 ] Flaming and online drama is not in my book also.