My Only Wishes

Hey everyone. As you can see, the title of this post is about my only wishes. Well. I'm not in the mood today. Let's just say everyday I'm not in the mood. :| I want to go to school again.
So if you know me in school, it's obvious that I really wanted summer to come. But now I'm just plain wrong, I guess. And I know that when I go back to school I'll start wanting summer again. Weird. O_o

How weird is it when you say "I miss you! :)" to somebody and they don't believe.
I experienced myself having this kind of "conversation" with somebody.
But I assure you, I don't say "I miss you! :)" when I don't mean it. Yes, so I mean it. I do really miss that person. :|
Random. Nothing to write about. Booooring.

Isn't it VERY ANNOYING for somebody to act different to you and others?
Me? My classmates act MEAN to me and NICE to my other classmates.
Almost every classmate do that to me. :| Being president isn't really about getting the fame, it's about getting to be a leader. Getting to lead. I'm trying to do my best to these classmates... but is THAT what I get for what I'm doing for them? I hope you get it. Because I'm getting pretty crazy already. Fine. If THAT is what they want themselves to do, let it be. I'm leaving them alone. Please, just try to feel what I feel.

Okay, so I know that I told you last time that I miss my classmates. And some positive qualities.
But I guess this time it's time to give some negative qualities about them, and that is what I just told you. The fact is, I almost cried writing that. xD I hope I didn't offend any of you in any way!

So that's pretty much all I have to say. It's pretty much goodbye, right? Yeah. Bye.

0 comments:

Change the Font of the Blog

Support for the Penguin?


Chat!

If you want to post, then I guess you have to follow these rules, please. They would really help you in posting the the things I allow and not allow. Please DON'T post if you can't follow the rules or I'll just delete the messages or IP block you so you can never post again in this C-box. I know its pretty harsh, but I don't want to take off this C-box. Thank you! :)

1 ] No spamming (three or more consecutive, pointless posts in a row). Obviously.

2 ] No advertising, unless informing us of an affiliate acceptance/rejection/removal, in which case you may put your URL in the email box.

3 ] C-box behavior must comply with forum behavior and expectations.

4 ] Respect others. We look down on people who feel the need to endlessly bash others simply for their enjoyment.

5 ] Absolutely no swearing.

6 ] You can share your opinions, but don't go over too much. If you hate it, why do you need to spread it out? Do you think it's useful for you to say "i hAtE u & uR bLoG. gO aWaY & dElEtE iT 4 me, kk?"?

7 ] Flaming and online drama is not in my book also.