End of the day

Its the end of the day today. First, we had P.E. in school and we ran. :) Then we did normal stuff. When it came in English time Ms. Virtucio got a little mad at all of us because we were noisy. After that, we all went home. Actually, there's a longer story, but let's just keep it like that. I also made a movie similar to what Dolphie made, but I'm too lazy and a little shy to post it. :)) It's almost Dolphie's birthday so I gave her some gifts in Pet Society. A while ago at school I bought at the Book Fair, and I only bought 1 one book. :( I also made libre to some of my classmates... about 6 came with me. The ice cream was delicious! And I was also a little mean a while ago (shhh!). ^_^ Dolphie has a new blog domain-ish. It's a little cooler than before because the one before was too long. ;) Hmm, and I also received gifts in Pet Society from Angelika aka Geli. How kind of her (for the first time I said that!). ^o^ I have quotes stuck in my head. It's about friendship- since I don't know any more good quotes to put. Here are some of the quotes:

“The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.”
So that's one of the quotes. I know it's pretty boring to read, but I got used to it a little and loved these quotes. I don't know why. So that's just all. I'm also very sorry if I'm getting a little mean and sorry for not posting too much. :( Gotta go again; Hasta La Vista! :))

0 comments:

Change the Font of the Blog

Support for the Penguin?


Chat!

If you want to post, then I guess you have to follow these rules, please. They would really help you in posting the the things I allow and not allow. Please DON'T post if you can't follow the rules or I'll just delete the messages or IP block you so you can never post again in this C-box. I know its pretty harsh, but I don't want to take off this C-box. Thank you! :)

1 ] No spamming (three or more consecutive, pointless posts in a row). Obviously.

2 ] No advertising, unless informing us of an affiliate acceptance/rejection/removal, in which case you may put your URL in the email box.

3 ] C-box behavior must comply with forum behavior and expectations.

4 ] Respect others. We look down on people who feel the need to endlessly bash others simply for their enjoyment.

5 ] Absolutely no swearing.

6 ] You can share your opinions, but don't go over too much. If you hate it, why do you need to spread it out? Do you think it's useful for you to say "i hAtE u & uR bLoG. gO aWaY & dElEtE iT 4 me, kk?"?

7 ] Flaming and online drama is not in my book also.