Video made by Dolphie (or Dolphy)



So the video is copyrighted. :) I don't know if it was touching... it was made by my friend Dolphie or Dolphy. Anyways, I'm staying anyways. ^^ By the way, sorry for not posting long posts the other days. And also I apologize for not also posting the past few days. I'm also happy because Dolphie finally posted in her blog again too! She posted videos and photos. I loved her commercial. :)) I don't know what to post anymore. :(( Today I chatted with Angelika, Neave, Rachelle and /maybe/ with Dolphie. I also baked cookies to bring on Monday. Yeah, and also I called somebody today (let's just call her anonymous) and I had to say goodbye because I was gonna eat dinner. She said if I can call after I eat and I said I will. She promised me that she will answer or else... >:) Haha, so I called at 9:00 PM and SOMEBODY ELSE ANSWERED. I was like so frustrated and also happy because that person will do a dare at school on Monday or whenever. Now I thought about calling again, but I was too scared that somebody else would answer so I didn't call. My dad also came from US today and gave me a special present. :) We had classes today and also I didn't have Kumon, only Piano Lessons. I hope my post was long enough. Anways, I gotta go. See 'ya!

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

COPYRIGHT I WILL REPORT YOU TO SONY!!! joke.........

Andrea said...

dolphie! :D

Change the Font of the Blog

Support for the Penguin?


Chat!

If you want to post, then I guess you have to follow these rules, please. They would really help you in posting the the things I allow and not allow. Please DON'T post if you can't follow the rules or I'll just delete the messages or IP block you so you can never post again in this C-box. I know its pretty harsh, but I don't want to take off this C-box. Thank you! :)

1 ] No spamming (three or more consecutive, pointless posts in a row). Obviously.

2 ] No advertising, unless informing us of an affiliate acceptance/rejection/removal, in which case you may put your URL in the email box.

3 ] C-box behavior must comply with forum behavior and expectations.

4 ] Respect others. We look down on people who feel the need to endlessly bash others simply for their enjoyment.

5 ] Absolutely no swearing.

6 ] You can share your opinions, but don't go over too much. If you hate it, why do you need to spread it out? Do you think it's useful for you to say "i hAtE u & uR bLoG. gO aWaY & dElEtE iT 4 me, kk?"?

7 ] Flaming and online drama is not in my book also.