No school for 1 week?!

Hello everybody. :) It's been so long since I last wrote in my blog, and Dolphin Girl, my friend, is updating her blog very well. ^.^ Visit her blog by clicking her name. Yeah, so typhoon "Ondoy" just came and it was very strong, so DepEd decided to suspend classes for 1 whole week. That's good news! Our PTC in school is supposed to be today and tomorrow, but I don't really know...
Because of virtual pain (internet pain) I received, I thought of closing my blog for some reason. Bad news? Yes, it is. No it isn't, of course. Because I'm NOT closing my blog. So, yeah, it's good news for some people, and bad news for some people too. I was SUPPOSED to write something like this:


Okay, so that isn't true at all. I just thought of it. I made it for a reason, and that reason is *BEEP*. Yes, I made it. :D So that's just about all. Bye-bye! :)

5 comments:

Alexandra said...

Im alex! :0

Andrea said...

I changed it to Dolphin Girl. :)

Anonymous said...

hi

Alexandra said...

feeling ko si angelika un anonymous

Andrea said...

Ako rin nga eh. :P

Change the Font of the Blog

Support for the Penguin?


Chat!

If you want to post, then I guess you have to follow these rules, please. They would really help you in posting the the things I allow and not allow. Please DON'T post if you can't follow the rules or I'll just delete the messages or IP block you so you can never post again in this C-box. I know its pretty harsh, but I don't want to take off this C-box. Thank you! :)

1 ] No spamming (three or more consecutive, pointless posts in a row). Obviously.

2 ] No advertising, unless informing us of an affiliate acceptance/rejection/removal, in which case you may put your URL in the email box.

3 ] C-box behavior must comply with forum behavior and expectations.

4 ] Respect others. We look down on people who feel the need to endlessly bash others simply for their enjoyment.

5 ] Absolutely no swearing.

6 ] You can share your opinions, but don't go over too much. If you hate it, why do you need to spread it out? Do you think it's useful for you to say "i hAtE u & uR bLoG. gO aWaY & dElEtE iT 4 me, kk?"?

7 ] Flaming and online drama is not in my book also.