The Last Day

I never thought time would pass so quickly these days.
It's finished. It's the last day. What more can I say?
I loved being Grade 4 and getting to be classmates and friends with the most amazing people ever.
But sometimes there's a time when you need to say goodbye and move on... well, I certainly think this is the time now. Okay, I'm not being cheesy but I'll miss my classmates. :D Even though there are some "frenemies" out there (you know who you are! :))), they are still considered one of my friends. I love my friends. So much that I can offer my whole life to them. :)) (ANG CHEESY!!!)

Anyways, a while ago the tests for Filipino and Sibika were soooo EASY! I thought the tests were hard, actually. Everybody thought of that. :)) I made out small notes which I call "letters" and handed them out to every single person in class. I made those at about 12:00 AM/PM so obviously not effort was done. :)) I was too shy to give out the rest to the other people to I guess I didn't give them theirs. I studied super hard and guess what? All the things I studied for weren't in the test. :| Well, let's just say some of the items were.

The Sibika test was first. After I finished taking it, I felt like a free person of some sort. I became hyper and started to act like I was hyper. xD People didn't notice though. After the Filipino test I was like panicking and going from hyper to super hyper. Then after the test, we were like doing some final things to do. Then it all came, the bell rang. BOOM. No classes. Start of summer. :D Oh, and I got a total of 11 hugs today. :))

I have so much to tell you! But for now, that's all, I guess. so goodbye! ^_^

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

I'd Miss you Andrea! Haha. Filipino was pretty hard.. weird huh?

xoxo,
Dolphie

Andrea said...

I'd miss you too! :)
Yeah... I even thought Sibika was harder but I guess I was wrong.
Let's keep in touch! :D

~Andrea

Change the Font of the Blog

Support for the Penguin?


Chat!

If you want to post, then I guess you have to follow these rules, please. They would really help you in posting the the things I allow and not allow. Please DON'T post if you can't follow the rules or I'll just delete the messages or IP block you so you can never post again in this C-box. I know its pretty harsh, but I don't want to take off this C-box. Thank you! :)

1 ] No spamming (three or more consecutive, pointless posts in a row). Obviously.

2 ] No advertising, unless informing us of an affiliate acceptance/rejection/removal, in which case you may put your URL in the email box.

3 ] C-box behavior must comply with forum behavior and expectations.

4 ] Respect others. We look down on people who feel the need to endlessly bash others simply for their enjoyment.

5 ] Absolutely no swearing.

6 ] You can share your opinions, but don't go over too much. If you hate it, why do you need to spread it out? Do you think it's useful for you to say "i hAtE u & uR bLoG. gO aWaY & dElEtE iT 4 me, kk?"?

7 ] Flaming and online drama is not in my book also.