Sick...

So I'm pretty sick today. :(( Yesterday we visited Pampanga so that's why I didn't post something. Sorry about that. Now I haven't done my English homework yet, so I'm pretty mad about that. And I'm not yet done with my sewing project too. I'm always not yet done. I'm going to ask my classmates if they're done too; you know, to see if I'm not alone. :)) Anyways, I'm pretty bored and I don't know what to do. I haven't had my breakfast yet, so that's a /bad/ thing. :)) Now I'm bored and I don't know what to do. But for now, I gotta go, bye! :)

0 comments:

Change the Font of the Blog

Support for the Penguin?


Chat!

If you want to post, then I guess you have to follow these rules, please. They would really help you in posting the the things I allow and not allow. Please DON'T post if you can't follow the rules or I'll just delete the messages or IP block you so you can never post again in this C-box. I know its pretty harsh, but I don't want to take off this C-box. Thank you! :)

1 ] No spamming (three or more consecutive, pointless posts in a row). Obviously.

2 ] No advertising, unless informing us of an affiliate acceptance/rejection/removal, in which case you may put your URL in the email box.

3 ] C-box behavior must comply with forum behavior and expectations.

4 ] Respect others. We look down on people who feel the need to endlessly bash others simply for their enjoyment.

5 ] Absolutely no swearing.

6 ] You can share your opinions, but don't go over too much. If you hate it, why do you need to spread it out? Do you think it's useful for you to say "i hAtE u & uR bLoG. gO aWaY & dElEtE iT 4 me, kk?"?

7 ] Flaming and online drama is not in my book also.