It's an average day

So there's not much homework. That's all I can say. :)) By the way, a while ago I chatted with 3 classmates. Yeah, first was Alex (Dolphy) who said hi after 5 seconds I logged in and we chatted about stuff. While we were chatting, 3 seconds later, Angelika chatted with me. So like, I logged in and 3 seconds later, Alex came and 3 seconds later again Angelika came. :)) How fast are they? Anyways, me and Angelika chatted about the hilarious photo I posted on Facebook. Then, Samantha chatted with me (not actually chatted, she just used hidden emoticons). Actually, I have something to tell you. Everytime I chat with a person in YM and the person uses hidden emoticons, I use them too. But when I use them, the person immediately says "Akala mo hindi ko yan kaya ah."Then I go "Hindi kaya...". I don't know why people ask that, well, Rachelle told me that, Samantha told me that, and probably more. Click here for the hidden emoticons I'm telling you. So yeah. I'm so bored today. Did you notice that I have shorter posts? Haha, I don't know why. But this would probably be short, too. So goodbye!

0 comments:

Change the Font of the Blog

Support for the Penguin?


Chat!

If you want to post, then I guess you have to follow these rules, please. They would really help you in posting the the things I allow and not allow. Please DON'T post if you can't follow the rules or I'll just delete the messages or IP block you so you can never post again in this C-box. I know its pretty harsh, but I don't want to take off this C-box. Thank you! :)

1 ] No spamming (three or more consecutive, pointless posts in a row). Obviously.

2 ] No advertising, unless informing us of an affiliate acceptance/rejection/removal, in which case you may put your URL in the email box.

3 ] C-box behavior must comply with forum behavior and expectations.

4 ] Respect others. We look down on people who feel the need to endlessly bash others simply for their enjoyment.

5 ] Absolutely no swearing.

6 ] You can share your opinions, but don't go over too much. If you hate it, why do you need to spread it out? Do you think it's useful for you to say "i hAtE u & uR bLoG. gO aWaY & dElEtE iT 4 me, kk?"?

7 ] Flaming and online drama is not in my book also.