Samahan! :P



So, I uploaded a video when me and Dolphie were chatting. I was doing my Kumon that time, I got soooo bored that I drew in the Doodle board. Oh and a while ago, during Samahan, we spent our time with the Grade 3. The Grade 3 were bored. Anyways, I don't know what to say again. :P I haven't did my Kumon yet, homework too. I bought a new ID case for my ID. Yeah. So that's just all for today since I need to do my Kumon. Oh and I noticed that my signature is so ugly:



So that's just all. I'll add some more stories next time when I have time. Tomorrow I have too many things to do. :( I decided to put a mark or my signature when I post. Bye!

Yours sincerely,

4 comments:

Donna said...

hello, your blog is so cool!!! thank you for liking my blog, i really appreciate it.

Alexandra said...

:O AHHHHHHHHHHHHH our private chat NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it has my whole name!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

@Donna- Thank you!

Andrea said...

@Dolphie- Haha. :P

Change the Font of the Blog

Support for the Penguin?


Chat!

If you want to post, then I guess you have to follow these rules, please. They would really help you in posting the the things I allow and not allow. Please DON'T post if you can't follow the rules or I'll just delete the messages or IP block you so you can never post again in this C-box. I know its pretty harsh, but I don't want to take off this C-box. Thank you! :)

1 ] No spamming (three or more consecutive, pointless posts in a row). Obviously.

2 ] No advertising, unless informing us of an affiliate acceptance/rejection/removal, in which case you may put your URL in the email box.

3 ] C-box behavior must comply with forum behavior and expectations.

4 ] Respect others. We look down on people who feel the need to endlessly bash others simply for their enjoyment.

5 ] Absolutely no swearing.

6 ] You can share your opinions, but don't go over too much. If you hate it, why do you need to spread it out? Do you think it's useful for you to say "i hAtE u & uR bLoG. gO aWaY & dElEtE iT 4 me, kk?"?

7 ] Flaming and online drama is not in my book also.